Tuesday, April 16, 2013

2013 Summer Adventure in Baguio City

          After my busy schedule from the summer training for teachers, my family went to  Baguio City, the summer capital of the  Philippines to bond and escape the summer heat from lowlands. I even  renewed my PRC  licence for teachers , which by the way their new office is located in (PRC Baguio City).
         My son enjoyed playing at the Children's Park which was renovated by the City  Government  of Baguio. 
Ryt on the red slide
He enjoyed the different slides in the park. A lot of parents with their children were having a good time. This kind of landmark in the city is a nice place to spend quality time with your family without spending to much money. 
a colorful slide at the park
There are so many things that you can do in the park, like having a picnic, enjoy the other features of the park, they even have a mini lagoon where children can enjoy watching the colorful fishes 
an orange fish in the children's park mini lagoon
Truly the place is for everyone, not for just children but even for kids at heart, like me ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment