Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Why smartphone for science teachers?

            I have a smartphone and I'm loving its features. It helps me manage my accounts in twitter, facebook pages, google+ , edmodo, gmail and more. Using my smartphone, I can watch and read articles related to science. I can even surf the net using apps such as google chrome or safari. I can even share pictures without any problem using instagram
          Another best feature of it, is that I can create new post for my blog anytime and anywhere. It's amazing how technology now a days aid teachers like me. Smartphones are not only use just for texting and calling, it can also create links to your other interests. It's like having a pocket laptop if you have a smartphone
            Teachers must be equipped with this gadget in order to be updated on what's new in the field of education and can reach out to other educators all over the world by just a click.   
            The following photos are some of the apps my smartphone has:
     

                 Isn't these apps of smartphone fantastic. It's handy  because it's lite. For teachers like me, this is a must have, although some smartphones are expensive. But if you have extra cash and you really want to be updated about the latest trends in education, contact other educators and students, do some research etc., then this product of technology is for you! just use it wisely! make sure you have discipline when and when not  to use it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment